All type of crops
- Preventive dose: 1-3 treatments with a solution diluted to 300 mL /100 L
- Curative dose: 2-3 treatments with a solution diluted at 400-500 mL/100 L
Application via irrigation:
- Preventive application and weak deficiencies: 3-6 L/ha
- Moderate deficiencies: 6-15 L/ha
- Strong deficiencies: 15-30 L/ha
Distribute the indicated doses in 2-3 applications.
Zinc complex with free L-amino acids of plant origin that activate the metabolism, reinforce the absorption of the product by the plant and correct and prevent zinc deficiencies:
- Zinc intervenes in the metabolism of carbohydrates and in the synthesis of proteins.
- It stimulates the formation of growth hormones such as auxins.
- It allows to have an important foliar surface on the plant.
- It acts on the development and precocity of the fruits.